yChange Resource Pack
Below are the downloadable links to all the materials contained in the yChange Resource Pack.
You can download the full pack by clicking on the green button below, or choose to download individual sections in sequence by clicking on highlighted links below this.
The yChange Resource Pack contains:
1. Teachers Handbook:
- Promoting student voice, choice, influence and agency
- Flexible delivery options
- Course outline (Lesson content/Learning outcomes/Teaching resources)
- Equality, equity and justice
- Rights, responsibilities and citizenship
- Part 1. Identify an issue (Lessons 1, 2 & 3)
- Part 2. Research the causes (Lessons 4, 5 & 6)
- Part 3. Creating a plan (Lessons 7 & 8)
- Part 4. Action the plan (Lessons 9 & 10)*
- Part 5. Communicate findings (Lessons 11 & 12)
*How to Approach Action Lessons and the yChange Action Grant Application Fact Sheet are embedded in Part 4 of the Teacher’s Handbook within Lessons 9 & 10.